Important info: Disqus, chapters up to 16 etc.


Hello guys! 

I've decided to add Disqus on the site, since I feel like it's a better place for discussion and expressing oneself. Any thoughts on this? It's still in the test phase~
If you experience any ads, I'd like to say that they were not my choice but Disqus own mechanic. Sorry about that :<

Further on 'd like to adress some comments I've read recently. 
1. Text size on the blog: what do you think about the readability on lilacpoo? Should I make any changes to the size, font and so on?
2. About translating ch17 directly: Chapters 10-16 by ベアトリチェ (the Abyss Dreams) are not mine, and since they have decided to delete their work from their blog I will have to politely decline the offer from Anon to upload them on mine. It does not sit right with me to take their translations without permission, especially when it appears they don't want them to be on the internet. 
If I continue the upload speed I have right now, we will reach ch17 in no time, be patient my friends ;) 
But after that I'll have to slow down because my raws are running out and it takes time to process them since I screenshot them from Kakaopage TT. Anyone got pro tips on how to get raws?

Btw, check out the email subscription option in the side bar on the home page, as to not miss any updates like this ^^

P.S. all the old comments are still there, but just not visible, so if anyone wants to read them: just tell me. Although I doubt anyone would lol


Comments